- WHAT IS FRACTORA
- WHAT AREAS CAN BE TREATED?
- HOW MANY TREATMENTS WILL I NEED?
- HOW QUICKLY WILL I SEE RESULTS?
- WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF FRACTIONATED ENERGY?
- WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF RF ENERGY?
- CAN THIS BE USED IN COMBINATION WITH OTHER TREATMENTS?
- WHEN CAN I PUT MAKE-UP ON AFTER TREATMENT?
- WHAT KIND OF POST PROCEDURE CARE IS REQUIRED?
Rejuvenate and Restore your Skin!
Fractora is an innovative treatment that uses bi-polar radiofrequency energy to target and treat some of the most common signs of aging, including:
• Fine lines
• Sun damage
• And more!
Fractora skin treatment is a fractional rejuvenation and resurfacing treatment that reduces wrinkles to slow the effects of aging and restore skin to its youthful appearance. Fractora lets you look and feel younger.
Fractora can be used on areas that can benefit from skin renewal. The most commonly treated areas include: smile lines, forehead, cheeks, mouth, neck, lower and upper eyelid,. Face and body areas that exhibit wrinkles, discoloration or acne scarring are suitable for treatment.
Fractora is a fractional ablative radiofrequency treatment with a deep needle based delivery system. It helps to:
- reduce wrinkles and tighten the skin
- deliver additional non-ablative, bipolar dermal matrix thermal stimulation which provides additional skin tightening over and above that seen with the ablation
- improves melanin lesions and dyschromia (hyperpigmentation)
- removes superficial vascular lesions.
Depending on your Fractora treatment regime you can expect to have between 1-6 sessions.
BEFORE AND AFTER:
Visible results can be seen immediately, but typically after two weeks the most noticeable results appear.
Improvements continue up to three months after treatment.
Fractionated RF energy found in Fractora is a scientifically proven method that reduces wrinkles.
It is minimally invasive, using a matrix of micro-pins to resurface and restore the skin, providing exceptional results with almost no patient downtime.
RF energy heats the deep layers of the skin in a controlled way to revitalize the collagen.
Fractora treatment will improve skin complexion and texture for a more radiant and youthful appearance.
Yes, Fractora can be used in the same treatment session, or a few days after other treatments. Fractora can also be combined with additional energy treatments or injectables to achieve a more extensive full face result, called a FracTotal Facial.
Since patient downtime is minimal, makeup can be applied 1 to 2 days after the treatment. Patients should expect to see micro lesions a few days after treatment and slight redness for up to 1 week depending on treatment parameters.
Patients should moisturize the treatment area and avoid direct sun exposure. It is also recommended that patients use a good, broad spectrum sunscreen every day. In addition to reducing their future risk of skin cancer, sunscreens also reduce wrinkles and slow the aging process.